A BACK TO EDEN LIFESTYLE
Inspiration Genesis 1:29 & Dr. Sebi
EMAH’S SITE TERMS
Terms and Conditions apply to all users of this Site
Products, Recipes, Special Blends , Content and Specifications.
All Products, Recipes, Special Blends, Content and Specifications. Features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Site are subject to change at any time without notice. The prices displayed on this Site are quoted in U.S. currency. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. Emah will use reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services on this Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
1. Shipping Limitations. When an order is placed, it will be shipping to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Site. All purchases from this Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
2. Accuracy of Information. We attempt to provide complete, accurate and current information on this Site. Despite our efforts, the information on this Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. Emahs Garden does not warrant or accept any responsibility or liability for the completeness, accuracy of any information on this Site.
3. Credit card If credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Emah shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price, while our practice is to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service.
We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer.
We also may require verification of credit card information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
4. Use of this Site. This Site is expressly owned and operated by Emah’s Garden, unless otherwise noted., all text, graphics, information, content, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork, computer code and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Site (collectively, “All worldwide rights are reserved. This Site and its Content are intended solely for your personal, noncommercial use. Any use of this Site or its Content other than for personal, noncommercial purposes is prohibited. Content may be used only with the terms permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with prior written permission.
5. Recipes, trade names on products, logos used or displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of E.G. are proprietary.
6. You acknowledge that your failure to abide by these Terms and Conditions may subject you to civil and criminal liability.
7. Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, morally offensive, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage harassment or a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law (collectively, “Inappropriate Activities”).
8. User Information: We retain the right to remove any or all User Communications that includes any material we deem inappropriate or unacceptable. You agree that all User Communications are truthful, that you have obtained the consent of anyone appearing in any User Communications with you, and that any User Communications will not infringe on or violate the rights of any person or entity. We may, but are not obligated to, monitor or review any User Communications. We, our parent
9. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that (a) you are at least eighteen years old.
10. Health Related Information. The information contained in this Site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional. You should not use the information available on or through this Site (including, but not limited to, information that may be provided on this Site by healthcare or nutrition professionals employed by or contracting for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You should read carefully all product packaging prior to use.
11. Emah’s Garden only intends to bring you the purest and highest of quality products. We are still subject to other providers and distributors.
Disclaimer: Information, statements, and reviews regarding products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug guarantee of administration. Results vary person to person, and there is no guarantee of specific results. Emah's Garden assumes no liability of inaccuracies or misstatements about products.